martes, 12 de enero de 2010

There is truth in his eyes

Saturday & Sunday..the best two days so far.
Friends, nice place, nice food, music, and LOVE yes, those days were all about L..O..V..E..
I can't, I trully can't express by words or any other kind of way. I feel this time this emotions are just mine!
About him, about the day, about how he can turn a cloudy day into a warm, soft and sunny day.
There something in the air when we are together, something magical.

He is the cure for all tha pain, he's the perfect medicine to me.
And it seems like finally my heart is complete no more stitches, there's no more aching no more struggling for happiness cause when it comes to him, happiness is an easy come.
And I wonder, what would I do without him? He's the one thing that keeps me alive.

I am tough and sometimes I tend to be agressive.. I know I am a pretty impossible lady to be with, but he knows how to handle me. He's always there when I need him and he seems not to care about my mood swings.
Im not afraid of loving, im not afraid of be loved.

Everytime I saw him I feel how my entire body starts shaking.. Just a step and i'll be there, around those arms, stong arms that hold me tight :) I feel so safe when he is around.
I love when he pull me closer and we are one, our hearts, beating at the same rythim..
No words, no sounds NOTHING, just our souls melting in those feelings. He lift me out of the ground, literally.

Im terrible at speaking and sometimes I have the words on my mind but I can't pronounce them, I want to tell him how much I trully LOVE him, he stoled my heart so fast! He's all I need and all I want.. I can feel him inside my veins, now i have you under my skin and i have you all over it too and I love you MORE AND MORE. <3

No hay comentarios: