17 years ago a beautiful girl was born, with golden hair and big brown eyes, JUST KIDDING.
but yeah, one june 5th i was born. In a cold and rainy midnight.. (1992).
since i born i have ever felt the changes of turning a year older, i guess today is the exception.
I woke up feeling older and i realize how much i have change!, maybe i still have the same expresion and my face looks almost the same.
But my life and the people that surrounds me it's not the same of 5 or 10 years ago.
I still have the free spirt and the big smile in my face but my thoughts, oh man thore are so different.
It's amazing but when i was thinking about this i notice how my boyfriend is still here. I met him when i was 14 and now im turning 17.
It's unbelievable how people change. I HAVE.
i like who i am today and i don't regret any of the decisions that i make cause those decisions take me where im today.
And if life goes all i want from this life is to keep with those CHANGES that make a better human being.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario