lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

bored+no life= resume.

so, i feel the necesity of write what have being going on in my life this week.
I don't even know why, if there's a 90% of probablities that no one is going to read it.

Anyway, here is a resume:

About health:
God, last saturday i went to the dentist and im extremelly fucked up! i need like 4 surgeries
and all of them are stupidly painful indeed.
Also my sight it's so damage, yes i was suposed to wear glasses since i was 13 years old but no, i didn't use them. why? Cause i used to care way to much what other people said about me.
In the other hand my feet are getting worse, because of my passion (ballet).

About love:
As happy as i can be! yes sir my relationship seems to get better with all the day that passes by.
I love him & he love me as well.
We do fight, is normal right?.

About family:
We are playing a fucking bittersweet symphony.

About school:
:) im proud of myself.

About FRIENDS:
oh wow, i think this is the aspect wich i was waiting to write about.
i finally found what i was looking for this years, FRIENDS girl friends.
I met this girls at school, and they just rock the hell of my life! they are awesome and i know they are the kind of friends that, prevale.
I love them, yes i do.

I also find what is closest to a best friend, and she is way to cool.
I know we don't know each other since we were kids but is enough for me to know that she underestands me and she is always there when i need her.
She is one of the few persons that make me feel comfortable.
Im not sure if she feels the same way, but honestly i don't care, i belive what matters it that we trust in each other.
Im not used to love people (even tho that sounds tough), she is so easy to love.
maybe is her awesome personality or the way our thoughts matches perfectly.
I thank God, for give me the oportunity to find her :)

About stetic:
finally, I let my hair grow long.
im trying to NOT were makeup.

About life:
I LOVE HOW EVERYTHING IS GOING ON.

No hay comentarios: