domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

cause im sick of me

Maybe my reaction was NOT the right one.
Im not sure how, i don't now why.

My own mood swings are giving me whiplash.
I feel dizzy and im sick of it.
Im going to teraphy, im trying so effin hard to be normal.. But it seems impossible.
When i try so hard i fall harder!
All the ideas running in my head, playing with my nervs. Oh it sucks.

I have no other option than let my self win. This constant battle inside of me is ruining everything is consuming my thoughts.
And im hurting all this amazing people, thar are just trying to help.
Maybe they are just playing with the demonds inside my head.
I simply don't know.

He is constantly holding my hand and helping me when i loose my self, and im acting hostil against him? in what type of human im turnig into.

Oh this untrue feelings.


No hay comentarios: