Why is it so effin hard for me to be a girl, im not sure if it is my fault or maybe it's the way i react in certain situations.. wait those both are about me.
It's so difficult to smile when everything goes dead wrong.
Yikes, those ridiculous, unnecesary turns are giving me a constantly headache.
I can't rest my eyes, my mind is blowing & i feel so out of place.
I hate this ability of turning completely invisible, i hate how i dessapeare whe i don't fucking want to.
Im somehow learning to control this "situation" but i can't. no.
But why do i seem to be forget so easly, Im turnign into my own enemy.
Yes, im the one who's keeping everyone away, i built this unbreakable shield and i don't let ANYONE to get inside the real me.
And when they finally reach the bottom of me i automatically push them away.
I practically beg them to live me alone.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario