As usual, it didnt take me a lot of time to fucked everything.
I hurt them and i feel empty as hell.
Im not strong enough to go on i just wanna let myself dye. I dont deserve been here. Im the worst thing alive.
I lost the only thing that matters in my life. And i know i jus have to wait until gets in it place.
But im not pleaced with the way destiny works sometimes. Im not pacient at all.
I can not lie to myself. Im falling for him.. and i dont regret that.
Im terrible at speaking and i cant tell him how much i trully love him and how sorry i am. He stoled my heart so effin fast its unbeliveable. I can feel inside my veins I LOVE HIM.
I can see myself dying because of this love.
I know we can not be together and thats killing m, he gave me the most amazing day in my life.
I felt (and im still feeling) those annoying butterflies in my stomach.
He colored my life and treated my like a princess he was beyond a prince charming.
Im falling in love and im scared.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario