lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009

I woke up this morning because of a stupid phone call.. and i wasn't able to fall asleep again.
For some reason i was feeling anxious and wierd, tho it wasn't a bad kind of feeling.
The truth is that i was waitng HIM to texted me or i don't know i was just simply waiting him to appear.
So, sleeping was not an option i spend 3 or 4 hours thinking about the same over and over again.
And there was no way i could erase that stupid smile of my face.
It's maybe because for the first time, im sure of what i want and how i want it to happen.
Im in love. And im in love with that SMILE God, if there was a way i could explain how i feel about that smile.. and those eyes.. those tender, sweet, and small eyes.

I've never felt it warm before, I mean, my heart. But he has somehow taken a very special place there.

He's now all sense that remains among this insanity (This scares the shit out of me).

I saw light coming through my window, daylight.
It was 9 in the morning and I was staring at my ceiling wondering, thinking.
Thinking about him, thinking it all over and over-thinking it all. Thinking and feeling better…

I can't help the thought that someday thinking this much will kill me.

No hay comentarios: