I know you hate me right now, and i now there's no fucking way that you can forgive me for what i did.
You wish for me nothing but death and i now there is in fact a lot i can do.
You are burning my letters, those that i did write from the bottom of my heart.
You were the light upon the darkest nights.
I know you hate me I KNOW YOU FUCKING HATE ME you hate me you hate you hate me you hate me.
And im never going to be happy again NEVER.. and i know that put a big smile on your face.
I honestly have the idea of killing myself and im not afraid of doing it.. that's gonna make everything easier right? sure it is.
I don't want this to sound as a sucide note, and im not sure if it is or not.
Im sorry for letting my heart to fall for someone else, im sorry for not being enough.. and i CAN'T live in what i did to you and all the hell i put you truh.
Im sorry if i say NOTHING when you call me but i can't, there is nothing left to say. I neve wish things to end up this way and i never tought about hurting you the way i did.. and i regret that fucking minute and im always going to hate this day and im never going to be able to stand up and walk couse for now and on im dead.
Im the worst shit in this shitty world im the worst whore in the entire world. im nothing nothing nothing.
Im the bitchest bitch and i deserve pain and suffering and all the damn bad things.
Hell is waiting for me and im ready to burn, burn as my letters. Im standing in front of all the bad things i have done in my life and i can say this was the worst.. not for me being sad, just for you being mad and depressed and angry and stuff.
I can understand the whole world hating me, i can understand you wishing me the worst..
It's not his fault, don't blame him.. he just gave what i was needing in that time.
It's my fault for not being strong and for letting myself go.
I HATE MY SELF I FUCKING HATE ME! im the worst human alive!, i hate god for making me born i hate him for letting me exist. And i hate you for being such an amazing person in my life and i hate this tears that i can't drop and i hate the words that i can tell and i hate i hate i hate.
If i could make time just go back!,.. if i could only make you smile.. But for so long i couldn't feel you where always so far away.
I now you hit me and i now you hurt me as well and you totally stoled my heart and it's still with you i guess that's why i can't feel it beating.
I wanna love you the way i did i want you to love me the way you did i want us to be happy and dance in the roof.
I want your eyes to look at me the same again, I want my eyes to shine for you again.
I want your self to be the same.
I want to wake up everysingle moment waiting to see you and hug you and be happy. But we lost that so long ago.
I honestly want you to kill me with your own hands.. I have never felt this way before.
but i wanna thank you.. for everything. For chanching me and for make me the happiest girl alive in 2 years. For being by my side all this time.. thank you for trying and thank you for your existance. Thanks for catch me everytime i fall thanks for letting me know waht love is at the end.
Thanks for share all your troubles with me and sorry for not fix them.
Thanks for your smile and sorry for your tears
Thanks for being you.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario