martes, 10 de noviembre de 2009

cause you are going to leave me at the end

It's hard to believe i finally found you. After serching and serching you came up to me right in the NOT so perfect time.
Even tho i thank God for giving me the chance to know you, i still believe we are togheter in the wrong time.
I have lost myself a million and one times and some of those times.. i didn't found me again.
And i can not lie to you.. im scared of losing myself.
I'm scared because this feelings are beyond what i ever imagine. Im flying so high but as higher i fly then falling will hurt more. I don't want a broken heart again.

I know i have the potencial for hurting you, i know so and i hate it.
I lose my brains regulary and im unstable. I live in a fantasy world and im always in a surreal place with my toughts. I don't know what's wrong with my but im someone hard to be with.
Im not the regular girl and that SUCKS.

I don't know how much is going to take you but im sure someday you will found out how different i am and then you wil have to decide if you want to stay in a crazy mad world with me or if you most run away. Runing aways seems easy, everyone does it. I dont worth your time nor you heart.

I can hear you already, complaining on how emo this is or how stupid i am for thinking this way.
But the truth is that i know myself better than I tought.
And my life is like rollercoaster everything goes from good to bad over over and over again.. unfortunately for some reason this rollercoaster loves to be down.

And as hard as I try i know i can't change this is the way I am..
Im standing to day infront of you and i can tell IM IN LOVE already.
Im in love with you, your shining personality, your humor, you elecuence, your face, your hands, your way, you and you!. Im lost in love, im completly and absolutely in love with you.

(...) you killed me today.
With does words.. so at the end your goingto leave me it doesn't matter in wich way you are gone, no today but you will sooner or later. GONE. Just like another shoting star in my dark sky.
No more light no more joy.. just fucking gone.

No hay comentarios: