The lights are on and they shine over me
all I want is you to stay close to me
Sun rises and the moon hides
We are together as the days passes by
How can I express everything that´s on my mind right now
if the only thing I can see is your smile?
We are so far away now
But the stars keep us close tonight
You color my deepest blue skies
and light the darkest hours
Please don´t be apart… please take me back in your arms.
I can´t find no other one that make me fly so high so nice.
Milles away and you took my breath away
you stole my heart… you take me somewhere I belong
And I know im not alone…
not any more :}
I can feel you by my side
And I wanna hug you tight.
If I could only be with you right now, my heart is beating so fast.
I love the idea of you and me. Those words never sound so perfect for me until now.
YOU and ME.
There is something in those eyes, so many things I can´t figure out. And even if it take me forever to understand what´s on your mind I will never regret been with you and having you in the deepest side of my heart.
Every single night I dream with that smile and I can take it out of my mind, I know I have mention it already but, what can I do if that´s my reason for wake up and start?
For once in my life my eyes are dry and there´s no pain around. I am happy and I love where im standing.
I love how he can take me out of my shelter (if I can put it that way) he make me feel good about myself. He give hope and I trust him with all I have.
And I can´t believe where we are… Finally after all those nights wishing for him to just looked and stared at me.
&&
I´m not scared of what I feel now, and I don´t care the whole world finding out how much I love him and how hard im falling for him.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario