I woke up today with a huge smile in face even tho i was sure it wasn't going to be the best of days.
I took a deep breath and open the window.. it's a windy and cold day. Perfect for me.
Im a mess i confess to be honest there are a bunch of "issues" im carring lately.. but is ok I'm standing here today and im fine, no matter what.
I guess sometimes we need a little bit of lonelyness to find out how much we need those who rock our world :)
Im not sure how much this happiness is going to last in my life, cause it seems like happiness is not a long term for me.But im gonna take the best out of this situation.
The fact is that I found someone who can paint a blue sky for me.. no matter how gray the day is.
And it's not only a boy who is getting really into me. . it's a real friend. And I do not want to lose him. He's becoming the air I breath and every step i take. He's becoming more than i expected him to become.. and i like it.
Oh how lucky I am, for finding someone like him.
Someone who loves me for who I am and not for who I was. I made many mistakes in the past but he takes it all for me, in a nice and tender way.
And im afraid.. I might not be what he expects and that scares the shit out of me. But this make me wanna give my best and be THE BEST for him.
And yes, we like to wach the moon. It's our thing.
Why is this so important to me? Well I have spend 4 years watching the moon asking for some many dreams and waiting for them to come true.. none of them came true until now.. that im finally finding a balance in my life, and it doesn't matter how many people are gonna hate me for my decisions or how many people im losing I rather been happy than living my life for someone else.
And now finding out that there's someone else watching the moon milles away from me makes me tremble. Please continue making me feeling this way.
It doesn' matter what's to come lets continue.. We will work it out I promise.
Nothing is gonna stop me for loving you, and nothing is gonna tear me apart.. nothing but the day you don't want me by your side.
This type of thoughts are the ones who gave me hings that make my spine go cold and give me the gooseflesh...
"Like the penguins need their wings for deep cold water dives , like the earth needs the moon to keep it on course . When you touch me, I know there is purpose in my life
Just know I'm all yours "
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario